Life insurance protects your family’s future.
Just in case.
Life insurance covers the financial needs of your loved ones in the event that something unfortunate should happen to you. Obtaining life insurance is one of the most important things you can do to create financial security for your dependents. We work with you to calculate how much life insurance you need to protect your family and help you decide which type of policy is best for you.
- Term Life — Provides coverage for a certain time period. You choose the term. Meant to replace income and pay off large bills.
- Universal & Indexed Universal Life —Allows owner to invest their premiums, allowing for the possibility of the cash value to increase.
- Whole Life — Premium remains the same for as long as you live. Death benefit is guaranteed. Cash value grows at a guaranteed rate.
- Single Premium Life — A lump sum is paid into the policy for a guaranteed death benefit.
- Simplified Issue — Allows you to skip a medical exam. Instead, you answer a health questionnaire.
- Final Expense-Burial Insurance — Smaller death benefit meant only to pay for funeral and burial costs. Comes as simplified or guaranteed issue making it easier for seniors with health issues to get approved.
No matter which type of policy you choose, having life insurance assures that your family will have financial support should the unexpected occur. Don’t wait – request your personalized quotes now.
Want to learn more about life insurance?
Simply contact us. There is just a few quick questions and we’ll take care of the rest. We’ll do the research to find the right plan options for your unique situation. And only one agent from our office will contact you to talk about your needs and the options available to you – we promise.
- The security of your private information is our highest priority.
- We will not sell or distribute your private information to anyone or any business, PERIOD!
- Your information will come to us and only us.
- You will only be contacted by Carlos, Mary, or staff at Expert Insurance Team.
1. We’ll NEVER trade your trust for money.
2. We’ll ALWAYS provide the best possible service our heart and mind can give.
3. We’ll NEVER promote a product that’s not right for you.
4. If we screw up, we’ll admit it.